Guess what? Steve's parents arrived last night. Our first Saudi visitors! You know, you all are welcome to visit us too ;o) They are here until January 10th, or maybe 11th, I can't remember now. Despite the fact that they have at least a Seven Day Jet-Lag ordeal ahead of them (it's b-r-u-t-a-l, I'm here to tell you), we are going to whisk them away on Wednesday!
We'll be leaving early on the 3rd to spend five days in Jordan and eight days in Egypt. We're all very excited and I'm sure I'll have lots to share with you when we return. I also have a few other posts rattling around in my brain that I'm hoping to get finished soon. Stay tuned for essays on My Rock Hounds, Holidays Saudi Style, and Repelling in the Desert.
That's it for now - I need to get back to my packing...be sure to check back in with me around mid-December.
No comments:
Post a Comment