Oh no...the temperatures appear to be starting a warming trend. I've asked a couple of "old-timers," and they said yep - it should start getting hotter now. Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!That being said, we are currently having daytime highs of 70-75 (the highs were in the upper 60's just a few weeks ago). It's absolutely beautiful here right now. The early morning temperatures are in the 60's, and of course it's dry, dry, dry. Not much to complain about - I was just hoping it would stay this way.
I checked the extended forecast on AccuWeather.com and it had this to say about Tuesday:
High: 72 F
Bright sunshine and delightful
Delightful? I have no doubt that it will be delightful, but I can't help but wonder who comes up with these things?
Don't worry my friends, the old timers said it will warm up very gradually and it probably won't be until around May that it starts to get hot. Unbearably hot will come in June, July, August, September. We hope to be nowhere near here in July and most of August. They say that at some point you don't notice the heat anymore. I'll let you know...
1 comment:
Sorry to be a pessimist, but it is probably like saying you'll get used to the cold weather and snow in Michigan...or not!
Post a Comment