Courtesy of our school principal, Chris Wollack:It is so hot you can say 118 degrees without fainting.
It is so hot you learn that a seat belt makes a pretty good branding iron.
It is so hot the temperature drops below 100, you feel a bit chilly.
It is so hot the 4 seasons are: tolerable, hot, really hot, and ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!
It is so hot you discover that in June, it takes only 2 fingers to drive your car.
It is so hot you discover that you can get a sunburn through your car window.
It is so hot you notice the best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.
It is so hot the birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.
It is so hot you actually burn your hand opening the car door.
It is so hot your biggest bicycle wreck fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?"
It is so hot you realize that asphalt has a liquid state.
It is so hot that my outdoor thermometer was banging on the door to come inside.
It is so hot that I saw a dog chasing a cat and they were both walking !
Yep - I agree..it's really THAT hot!
1 comment:
I just can't even imagine. If you make it to the states - to cool off - this summer and head east, please let us know.
Post a Comment