Recko finally allowed me to take his picture. Here he is on our sliding glass door, with a golf club as reference for his size:
When Jake was "Star Cat" of the week, Steve stopped by to read their (his and Jake's) favorite book to the class, "The Monster at the End of the Book." It was a huge hit!
This is what happens if you leave the camera laying out anywhere near the kids:
Jacob and I at the beach on the first grade field trip...Michael didn't want me to go on his trip. I was so sad.
Eating Green Eggs and beef bacon on Dr. Suess's birthday. No ham to be found around here!
A previously undiscovered talent in the Green family: playing the recorder with your nose! I have this on video, but can't get it digitized (someday I WILL conquer the video camera!). Until then, look at this picture and imagine a perfectly played version of "Mary had a little Lamb."
Steve ran in a wellness relay marathon in March. He had to run a mile before passing off to his teammate. I believe he ran four times and his team came in first in their division. We were really proud of him - in the past Steve did ANYTHING to avoid running.

The entire first grade performed, "A Year with Frog and Toad." It involved singing, dancing, and speaking parts, and was so very cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment