Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just a Few Reminders

Welcome back, everyone! Now that school has started and I have a nice quiet house to think straight in...I'm getting my muse back!

Having just read through stacks of papers from the school detailing reminders all the way from A to Z, I thought it would fun to put you through the same ordeal - blog style! Misery loves company, right?

When reading this blog, don't forget:
  • ...to rest your mouse on the pictures. If I'm top of my game there will be a caption that will appear. It might be good for additional information or maybe just a chuckle - you never know.
  • ...the post at the top of the page is the newest one. If you haven't been checking the blog on a regular basis, you may want to scroll down to see what you have missed.
  • ...if you don't want to miss a post but don't remember to check the site regularly, you can be notified by email when there is a new one. Partially down the right hand side of the blog is a place to enter your email address, and FeedBurner will deliver it right to your inbox. You don't even have to get off the couch.
  • ...anything posted here is strictly my own perspective on living in Saudi Arabia.
  • ...I love it when you leave comments - it helps to know that someone actually reads my dribble!
  • ...and finally - THANK YOU for being such faithful readers!

No comments: