School started this week for the boys - Michael's first day of middle school (6th grade) and Jake's first day of 3rd grade was Saturday. I can't pretend that there wasn't a healthy dose of apprehension on both of their parts, but by the end of the day, by lunchtime really, they were all smiles.
My classes started on August 23rd, so I've actually been back at the grind for over a week now. I'm setting a goal of writing one blog posting each week - we'll see how that goes. I think it's reasonable and attainable. It's actually part of a larger goal called "school/life balance." I'll keep you "posted" on how it's going...
Here's the traditional first day of school pictures. I had to take them inside because it was so insanely humid that I couldn't keep the camera from fogging up.


1 comment:
Even though I just saw them, it's amazing how big they are getting. Time just whips on by.
Post a Comment