
...try, try again!
Remember this:
"I'm setting a goal of writing one blog posting each week - we'll see how that goes. I think it's reasonable and attainable."
I figure there's a couple of ways to look at this situation. Either I set my goal too high, or I just need to dust myself off, get up and try again. Being a glass-half-full kind of gal, I'm going to try again!
My semester runs from January 10th until the first week of May, with a week off for spring break (that unfortunately doesn't coincide with the boys' THREE week break!). On the slate to be attacked this time are Business Law, Statistics and Macroeconomics. I received good marks from both Steve and WSU for last semester for balancing family life with my coursework. Let's see if I can successfully add the blog back into the mix...
1 comment:
I can't wait to start hearing about your adventures again :) We miss you all.
Post a Comment