Monday, May 25, 2009

Listening In...

Had you been a fly on our wall, here are some snippets of what you would have heard the last few weeks. Steve and I never say any thing interesting, so I'll just report on the kids...


Michael:
"Every day, all I want to do is have fun. If something isn't fun, I just really don't want to do it."

"I WAS SELECTED!" (upon arriving home from the variety show auditions)

"I still don't see anything wrong with shooting Jake in the butt with a nerf bullet." (any explanation needed?)


Jacob:
"I'll take the bites, but you CAN'T make my brain think that I'm still hungry."
(after being asked to eat a couple more bits of dinner)

"This is my dad. He's faaaaaaaaabulous!" (introducing Steve to his classmates)

"I'll let you touch the bump on my head for 4 riyals."

"Why do you have to go to a spinning class. How hard is it to spin?" (said very sarcastically while spinning around)

No comments: