The boys have been begging us to take them to the skate park, so we finally caved in and went on Friday (our Sunday). Quite honestly, it's not cool enough until either 9pm (and it gets pitch black dark at 7:30pm)--or 7:30am, neither of which work well for the little sleepyheads. We ended up going around 10:30am, and could only stay for about 45 min. due to the heat but as you'll see, they had a blast!






On a side note, our monkey boy who loves to scale
anything vertical (trees, poles, etc.) has now discovered one very cool fact about palm trees: they have built-in foot holds, all the way around, ALL THE WAY UP! He was on the way down when I took this picture:

I have to say that my hands were so sweaty and shaking from the terror of seeing him so high up that I almost dropped my beloved new camera!

We KNEW it was time to leave when we saw this:

Till next time,
Lani
1 comment:
Lani -
Thor and I have been reading your blog. It is awesome. I AM very interested in groceries as you well know. The tree one totally fits Michael - however there were loud exclamations in my office as we viewed it. Also, you were totally correct, we sat here trying to pronounce Lalani and still aren't sure we have it correct. I will try to call this week and see how and what you are doing - besides blogging!
Love,
Dawn
Post a Comment