Technology....Grrrrr!
I have been trying everything to get pictures to upload within the text of this blog. I think I need to find a time when not a lot of people are on the DSL lines - I've heard the lines get overloaded which would explain the issues I've been having. The best I can do right now is a slide show on the side. The pictures are kind of small, but if you are interested in seeing them bigger just email me and I can send you a link to view the album bigger at Picasaweb.
Please let me know in the comment sections if there are other things you'd like pictures of. We tried to show pictures of the inside of the house to everyone this summer. I can load those on as well if you missed them.
In the meantime...enjoy the pictures! Aramco does a nice job of keeping the compound clean and well maintained - it's beautiful for being in the middle of a desert!
No comments:
Post a Comment