Check out the Arabic on the license plate:
We still need insurance and registration - it's all good though, now that it's in our driveway and not a container at the port!
In addition, we finished the puzzle last night! The boys and I worked on it for a couple hours today and then we finished it when Steve came home - it was fabulous quality time! Michael put the ceremonial "last piece" in, as planned. And finally, we celebrated with root beer floats, yum!
Here is a picture of most of the puzzle, and a close up of Mickey's eyes/nose area. I'm telling you, it was brutal!
As I write this everyone is happy...the boys, because they finished the puzzle.... Mom, because she has her beloved car again... and Dad, because Mom will finally stop nagging about when we can get the car. We all slept well last night!
4 comments:
I loved reading all of this! You are a great writer, and I appreciate you sharing your strange and wonderful experiences. I am happy that you got your car!
Hugs, Rachel Ogrin
Lani,
Love the blog! I have been keeping up with and am always excited to see a new posting. Yeah - your car is there, the puzzle is done and hopefully the rest of your stuff will be delivered soon. We miss you all lots! Keep writing. Will give you a call this week.
Patti
It's good to hear how you're doing. Keep writing; I'll keep reading!
Personally, I always thought the name LaLani was a terrific one - even better than the shortened version...
...don't let those ankles show...
-Scott Gruhn
As they say in this region: Mabrook! (Arabic for congrats!) Glad to know your set of wheels is back with you again! Nothing beats the feeling of mobility....
Samantha Keck
Post a Comment