
I think this picture makes it look nicer than it actually is. Yes, it was clean and it worked great - too great actually. But at the risk of sounding snooty, at this stage of my life I just refuse to live long term with a small, ugly refrigerator that has wire shelves.
Steve promised me that we would get a newer one, either buying a used one that was decent, or just buying a brand new one. I didn't need anything fancy - just large with glass shelves. We waited quite a while before actually getting one, taking our time to decide if we would move the old one to the garage or keep it in the kitchen. That meant waiting for the car to arrive, and then the freezer - to see how much space there would be in the garage. Ultimately, we decided to put them side by side in the kitchen.
Anyway, here it is...
We are both so happy with it! We did have to sacrifice a cupboard above the refrigerator, but it was one that wasn't being used anyway.
I know this whole topic is terribly shallow and pathetic, but I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and if we are going to be here for the long haul, I HAVE to have something I can deal with. It's also been great to have a refrigerator dedicated completely to cold drinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment