Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's YOUR Turn to Talk!

...I want to hear from you!

I'm curious as to why you read my blog...are you mostly interested in keeping up with our family activities? Or are you curious as to what we experience over here in terms of cultural differences? Are you just checking out the pictures and places we have the opportunity to travel to? Or perhaps you are just being a supportive friend and you really don't care otherwise?

Naturally this is so I know how to entertain you in the future. So please take a minute to either email me or add a comment. I am always open to suggestions for future posts as well.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

LaLani - I mostly keep up with and read your blog because your life is waaaay more exciting than my own! :) Does that satisfy your inquiry? LOL! And because it's always great to see updated pictures of the boys.

Patti Warren said...

I love it all - hearing about your day to day, all your adventures, your experiences living in SA, etc... We def love the pics too - for the girls they feel they still get to "see" the boys.

Unknown said...

Hi Lani -

I'm with Patti, I love it all. TI really like the way you write about everything you see, and do. The cultural stuff and your reactions to it are fascinating. Seeing what the Greens are doing and have been doing is interesting and it helps me feel that I keep up with what is happening with all of you. I miss talking to you, but this helps me get my Lani fix.
Dawn