Monday, September 21, 2009

Some Video....finally!

I am still waging the battle to provide you with good quality video. We did buy a new video camera this summer and I've recorded a bit to get my feet wet. Learning to use the camera was the easy part. Figuring out how to transfer the video to the computer and use the software was an hours-long nightmare. Cannon definitely earns a nomination for the Most Poorly Written Owner's Manual award on this one! I'm still pretty amateurish, but it will be good enough to serve my purpose...to keep you updated on our lives over here.

So without further delay, here are the two debuting videos from the Green Family Production company. Coincidentally they both display the musical talent (?) we Greens possess! They're both about 20 seconds long, and all you need to do is click on the triangle to begin playing them. If you are receiving this post through email, you may have to click on the link (the post title) to view this on the web - let me know.

This one is the first day Michael brought his trombone home from school. See what we have to look forward to:




This is the infamous clip of Jake playing the recorder with his nose. His mouth is shadowed, but I assure you it is closed and he is only playing with his nose. Such skill! What's even crazier is that when I uploaded it to YouTube, there were three other clips of kids playing the recorder with their nose...one of them also named Jake!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hahaha... so cute... coincidentally... my brother is the trombone section leader when he was in school and now is part of the alumni band, still playing the trombone...